You can use the Mark as Hired button on an applicant's profile in Hiring to import key fields from the applicant's profile and begin the employee onboarding process in PrismHR. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to onboard a new hire via the New Hire section of PrismHR.
Mark an Applicant as Hired and Begin the Employee Onboarding Process
1. Open up the applicant's profile in PrismHR Hiring by clicking on the View Applicant button.
2. When the Application Viewer opens up, click on the Mark as Hired button.
3. Set the applicant's Hire Date and Start Date and click on the Save button. (Note: You will be able to edit the Hire date in PrismHR.)
You'll see a confirmation pop up box letting you know that the applicant's data has been sent over into onboarding and is ready to be set up as a new hire.
4. In your PrismHR account, go to HR and click on New Hire.
5. On the top right side of the page, click on the hamburger menu and select Candidates.
6. Click on the row that contains the candidate you are hiring.
7. Notice that the applicant's information is pre-populated into the New Hire form. Simply complete any remaining required fields and Save.
What's next? How about ordering that new hire a nice welcome gift to make him/her feel extra special?